If you’re a scientist, researcher, doctor, engineer, economist, journalist working on responses to COVID-19 - or perhaps you’re just interested - we want to make sure that staying up to the minute with the latest research and papers about COVID-19 is as easy as possible.
We want to make sure you never miss important papers that could change the course of your work and accelerate a breakthrough that could change lives - so we’re creating a series of resources to help you:
- We created The COVID-19 International Research Collaboration (CIRC). CIRC aggregates the papers that have the most engagement from the highest quality users on Researcher. The papers are split into the following themes: Vaccine, Drugs, Treatment, Drug Pathways, Sequencing, Economic Impact, Social Impact and Epidemiology.
- We've collated the top trending papers and numbers around the growth of research about COVID-19 in a free report.
- Our co-founder, Dr Ramiz Nathani, has shared some important keywords you can set as feeds on Researcher. You can apply his feeds and follow the 9 journals that he follows through this link (open on your Android device).
- You can set up your own COVID-19 feeds and set notifications for them by following this simple tutorial
- We’ve assembled some of the best links and commentary on the scientific and publishing world’s response to COVID-19.
Wishing you all happiness, health and productivity,
The Researcher Team